Sunday, September 13, 2009

Out of desperation

OK.....I just finished seeing the movie Julia & Julie. The power of blogging saved Julie. I also just read an article on CNN where a homeless woman was saved and has turned her life around from blogging. So I decided, that if blogging could do that for others, then it could do it for me. I decided that I would show pictures of our cows and tell a little story behind the picture. I also added a donation button to my site. People can donate one dollar (or whatever they want), via Paypal, to help us save our cows. Times have been really bad lately and we are barely hanging on. I figure every little bit helps and I will do (and am doing) everything I can to save our girls. They are not just our farm animals. We love each and every one of them and appreciate the hard work they do to keep our farm going. We provide the best comfort and food we can for them and it would devastate us to lose them. Therefore, I am not going down without a fight!! So, if you are so inclined to donate one dollar for our girls, we will do our very best to continue to hang on. I hope you enjoy the stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment